Friday 18 July 2014

Bestest of Friends


Retro Girls, Besties Digi Stamp by +Sherri Baldy MyBesties 

Good afternoon, I hope your enjoying the lovely sunshine :)
 I've made this card to enter into the My Besties UK Challenge anything goes and ribbon & lace.



First I coloured this lovely image from +Sherri Baldy MyBesties using my spectrum noir pens from +Crafter's Companion :

Skin: FS2, FS9
Hair 1: TN3, EB3, EB4, TN8
Hair 2: TN1, TN2, GB1, GB6, GB7, GB9
Dress 1: PP1, PP2, PP3, PP4
Dress 2: HB1,HB2,HB3, LV2
Hair Band: CT1,CT4, HB2, LV2
Socks: LY1, CT4, LV2
Poodle: LY1, CT4
Shoes: HB1, HB3


I'm still getting the hang of my SN pens, and I'm struggling with hair, especially blonde!
(any tips would be welcome), I added pink glitter to the ruffles on the pink dress then matted and layered, 1st with black card & 2nd with purple card.



I chose some lovely papers from my stash and layered  them onto dark purple card, you can't see it on the photo but the paper on the bottom photo is embossed & glittered
 (sometimes you get lovely paper that you don't want to cut up, you just want to keep it to look at, you'll all know what I mean!!!)


I then used a butterfly stamp from a collection from Tatty Twinkles, My Craft Studio
I stamped it 6 times and used purple cosmic shimmer embossing powder & coloured it in with wink of stella pens, using silicone glue to get some dimension on the wings, I stuck them together then added some gems.


                          


Using a printed sheet from my craft studio CD I made some paper flowers to use as embellishments

I then put the card together adding lace, pearls and crushed satin pink bow.


                                                

I used +Serif  Craft Artist to make the inserts, the sentiment inside reads:
Happy Birthday to a Great Friend!
A friend is one of the nicest things you can have,
And one of the best things you can be.

and Ta Daah! finished card, I hope you like it
Thanks for stopping by 
X

I am entering this card into the following competitions:

my besties UK challenge Anything Goes & Ribbon and Lace
Craft Girls Challenges Anything goes, Challenge 22
The Crafters Cafe Challenge Challenge #72 Birthdays
Crafting when we can Challenge #73 Friendship







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...