Sunday 31 August 2014

Proud to be a new Design Team Member


I'm really proud to be a new member of 'Crafting When We Can Challenges'  Design Team 
and my first assignment is to make a card for
 challenge #77, use image from sponsor 'Sassy Studio Designs' 
Theme - Borrow a sketch.


I chose image 'Goldie Sassy' and here's the card I made:



As soon as I saw the image and her name I decided right away that I wanted to use  Black, Gold & Pink to live up to her 'Sassy' name, I wanted to make an opulent card with rich colours.

 

I used the following Spectrum Noir pens:
Dress/Shoes - IG5, IG7, IG9, CR3, CR4, CR5, CR6, CR7
Hair - GB1, GB8, GB10
Skin - TN1, FS7, FS6

I borrowed this sketch from  From the Heart Stamps  and I twisted it.



I used black papers & card from Kanban Ornate foil collection, pink card stock & 8x8 card from +HunkydoryCrafts 

I like the inside of the card to be as beautiful as the front:



& Taa-Daah - finished card !!



I want to give a big thank you to Crafting When We Can Challenges for choosing me as one of their new design team members, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the wonderful entries.


I've entered this card in the following Challenges:

Glitter & Sparkle Challenges - Show Us Some Sass
Craft Girls Challenge 25 - Anything Goes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...