Tuesday 23 September 2014

Happy (nearly) 60th

Birthday


Well its my husbands birthday tomorrow, he's 

59 !!!!!

one off the big 60, so I decided to make him a 'Happy (nearly) 60th card to remind him what's coming up next year! so I got this image from stitch bear stamps, and this is what I did with it:


I couldn't resist this sentiment for the inside


My finished card, with fabulous papers from 'my paper stack'


I am entering this card into the following challenegs

Crafty Girls Challenges - anything goes #27
Creative Fingers Challenge - anything goes #49
Through the craft room door - anything goes sept 23 - 30th
Open-Minded Crafting Fun - Challenge #19 Roll out the red
Outlawz Challenges - Sunday CAS Challenge, movie week.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...