Wednesday 22 October 2014

Eye-Scream !!!!!!

Welcome to a brand new challenge
with 

'The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog'

Our sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles & I chose the image 'Eye Scream'
& this is what I did with it:



I used the following Spectrum Noir pens:

Cup - BGR1, BGR2, BGR3
Fingers - BG1, BG2, BG4
Tendrils - LG1, LG3
Bone - EB1, EB2, BG6
Blood - CR8, CR9, CR11, DR6
Eyes - TN2, FS1, LG1, LG3

I used a silver gelly roll on the web, but the photo doesn't pick it up.



I added ribbon, flowers, ghost, bat & papers from my stash. I enjoyed making this card as the image isn't something I would usually go for, but I think it worked out well & I'm really happy with the end result.


I entered this card into the following challenges:


Creative Fingers Challenge - Challenge #53
Bearly-Mine Challenges - October Challenge - Halloween
Scrapper's Delights Challenge - Challenge #34 Anything Goes or Halloween
Lacy Sunshine Challenge - Challenge #44 Halloween
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - #210 Halloween





Thanks for taking the time to stop by, your comments are always appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...