Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Beginnings

Happy New Year!

Welcome to the last Crafters Cafe Challenge of 2014

The theme for this challenge is 'New' and our sponsor is 'Fitztown' and I chose the image 'Fae 10' & this is what I did with her:



I used the following Spectrum Noirs:

GB1, GB8, GB10
FS2, FS5, FS6, FS9, TN1
PL1, PL2, PL5
BT1, BT2, BT4, BT5, TN7
CG1, CG2, DG3
CT1, CT3, CT4, GB5, OR1


I've printed extra butterflies and decoupaged them onto the image, I've also added gold gems & clear gems which I coloured with TN7 to match the body of the butterfly.

It's such a beautiful image I decided to make a frame, to which I've added more butterflies, flowers & gems and matching papers.



My Finished Project




I am going to make a presentation box and send it to my Mum for mothers day (Sshhh), so will update later.


I've entered the following challenges with this project:

Artistic Impressions - Some of our favourite things
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes Dec 30th - Jan 5th
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge - Challenge 117 Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes Challenge #14
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #104 Anything Goes


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I really appreciate all your comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...