Thursday 4 December 2014

Snowball Diane

Crafters Cafe Challenge - Theme - Use a Doily


Firstly apologies for the late post, I've had issues with my broadband connection & this is the first time I've had the chance to get online.

I chose the image 'Snowball Diane' from our brilliant sponsor 'A Day For Daises'



I used the following Spectrum Noirs:
IG1
CR7, CR9, CR11, DR5
GB5, CT1, CT3, CT4

I used Tim Holtz 'Brick Red' distress ink to ink the edges of my doilies, then matt & layered with red and gold card for a traditional christmas theme.

I hope you like it.




I've entered this card into the following challenges:

Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge - Challenge #128 Happy Holidays
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Completely Christmas - Challenge #40 Anything Goes with a twist - Something beginning with 'S'
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - Challenge #113,Use some snow
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Christmas Elves Challenge
Inspiration Destination - Challenge #10 Anything Goes







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...