Friday 30 January 2015

Love Fairy

Welcome to a new challenge at 'Creative Fingers'

Our fabulous sponsor this week is 'Scrappers Delights'
I chose the image 'Love Fairy 4' which you can purchase here

This is what I did with  her, I chose not to have her with wings.


I used the following Spectrum Noirs:

IG2, IG4, IG6, IG8, IG10
CR7, CR9, CR11, DR5
FS2, FS3, FS4, FS6, FS8
GB1, GB8, GB10



The sentiment reads 'A hundred hearts would be to few, To carry all my love for you'. I loved making this card black & red is a classic look for valentines, hope you like it too.

I also used black Hunkdory card, Lace, Black ribbon, 'no rhyme r reason' digital papers, gemstones & Tim Holtz brick red distress ink.


I've entered this card into the following challenges:

TIME OUT Challenges - Challenge #23 Valentines Day, optional twist Hearts
DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge #149 Valentines Day
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Challenge #212 Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Challenge #231 Anything Goes/Crazy Egg
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Challenge #124 Valentines or Love Sentiment
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Valentines Day/Love
Little Miss Muffet Challenge - Challenge #103 All You Need Is Love
Crafting From The Heart - Facebook Challenge



This card will now be for sale in my store

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I really appreciate them.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...