Sunday 1 March 2015

Little Lady Claire

A New Crafting When We Can Challenge

Challenge #89 Colour Combo - Pink, Grey & Kraft

Our sponsor for this challenge is 'Meljen's Designs' I chose the lovely image 'Little Lady Claire', and this is what I did with her:



I used the following Spectrum Noirs:

TN1, FS3, FS4
EB3, EB8, TN3
PP1, PP2
IG1, IG2, IG4
IB1, IB2


I matt & layered with Kraft card, inking all the edges.




I added flowers, ribbon, lace & gems.


I've entered the following card challenges:

The ABC Challenge - E is for Exceptionally Cute
A girl who Crafts Challenge - March Anything Goes
Country View Challenges - Anything Goes
Mema's Crafts - March Challenge Anything Goes
Sister's of Craft - March Anything Goes



Thank you for all your lovely comments.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...