Sunday 4 January 2015

Anything But A Card

'Fae 28'

Welcome to a new challenge at

Crafting When We Can Challenge #85 - Anything But A Card

Our sponsor for this challenge is 'Fitztown' and I chose image 'Fae 28'


I coloured this image using watercolour pencils, I don't have many so it shows what you can do. I think it works well with this image, I chose spring colours and paired it with bright flowers to chase away the dreary weather and inject some sunshine, I hope you like it.




I've entered the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Challenge #105 Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Challenge #14 Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes Dec 30th - Jan 5th
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Challenge #13 Anything Goes
Outlawz Colour Challenge - Tic Tac Toe


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate all your comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...